Friday, April 24, 2009

Dessert

Jason's dad arrived in town today for the weekend. So tonight I planned an Italian dinner feast. Lasagna with homemade marinara sauce, garlic bread and a green salad. But, the highlight was this plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs I made for dessert. It is really frosted cupcakes for his birthday! The recipe is in this book of easy but amazing decorated cupcakes. I was given it as a gift for Mother's Day last year and use it all the time.

I am off to entertain, but I wish I could sneak back to my sewing room. Just for 5 minutes maybe??

Kami

4 comments:

Marj said...

The cupcaks look so realistic, that must be a really fun cookbook. Maybe you will get time to sew on Saturday.

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

They look so realistic that the thought of them being sugary makes my stomach flip! Well done :-)

And I reckon you could sneak in 5 minutes... go on :-) I dare you :-)

Anonymous said...

OK what are those meatballs madeout of? and did you save me one???

Anonymous said...

I'm the DAD and here to tell you that was THE best spaghetti I ever had.