Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My fabrics are chosen


Finally, I have picked my fabrics for my Bunny Hill BOM. The little sign on the baskets says friendship is sewn one stitch at a time. I like the flowers on the chocolate bunny, with the dark chocolate accents and the sweet eggs and chick. I am finally ready to baste it down and start sewing. I also made a second bunny block for my MIL. I thought as we sat in the evenings catching up, we could each stitch together these. Hers will be a little stand alone Easter "quilt" or more appropriately "potholder". But I think that they will both be cute.



I made the best dinner last night for when she arrived--if I do say so myself. I got the recipe from Cuisine at Home "Cuisine tonight Grilling" for Chicken burgers. You mix pickle relish, mayo and ground chicken meat together to make the patty. They were so moist and delicious served open face on baguette slices with a basil/honey mayo drizzled on top. Yum, I could eat them again right now. Well, I best go because they will all be back from picking up Katelyn from school and then we are off to play.

Kami

No comments: